Bell River – Wellington - Central West, NSW
Mouthwatering Bell River flats plus dryland cultivation
Magnificent 100 year old brick Homestead plus 2nd brick home.
Renowned breeding and fattening country
Approx. 1,184 Ha – 2,926 Acres
- Great central NSW location – 15 kilometres south of Wellington, 85 kilometres north of Orange
- Approximately 1,000 acres of Bell River irrigation flats with 149 megalitres irrigation license, dryland cultivation and strong Yellow Box grazing country. 2 x Stock & Domestic Bores.
- Balance hill grazing country with predominantly native pasture and areas of basalt plateaus
- Two well presented residences. 4-5 bedroom 100 year old double brick homestead. 2nd house, 3 bedroom, 40yo brick home
- Extensive infrastructure, machinery sheds, hay sheds, shearing shed plus crutching shed, cattle yards,
"Narroogal" is the ideal agricultural investment being a renowned mixed agricultural operation.
The property is equally suited to Prime Lambs, Cattle, Lucerne production, cash and fodder cropping.