The design would be both classic and contemporary with a breezy feel. Loads of entertaining space and a layout that easily accommodates family and friends. The open plan design is filled with natural light, fresh breezes and the sound of the birds throughout the day. Beautifully appointed with brushbox hardwood floors, Travertine entry and a superbly sleek kitchen finished with Franke German appliances, stone benchtops and gas cooking plus an expansive butlers pantry. This kitchen is perfect for family catering and entertaining.
This beautiful home is a carefree haven for the busy family. The minute you reach the front door you will see keyless touch pad entry on the main entry door. With the added bonus of security cameras and motion detection lights.
Beautifully proportioned and functional with exquisite finishes include the extensive use of plantation shutters, a stone crafted gas fireplace, with TV allocation and stunning timber mantle surround is a beautiful feature of the flexible open-plan living space. Double barn doors lead to the extra media room, ideal for guests or the kids.
Triple sliding doors lead out onto the spacious merbau entertaining deck with solid glass balastrades on steel framing. There are also 2 external gas connections for BBQ or heating.
Surround sound is installed in the kitchen living and alfresco. Now doesn't that make entertaining fun.
This home has four bedrooms, including three large doubles - all with built-in robes plus a generous master with walk-in robe. The master ensuite features beautiful floor to ceiling tiles IXL tastics and spectacular 7-illumination behind the vanity mirror. All fixtures are by Reece, the leaders in bathrooms and kitchens.
- Large laundry
- Seamless progression between open plan interiors and entertaining terraces
- Level lawns; and only 1.2km to Agrestic Grocer and easy 5 minute walk
- Designer kitchen with Franke German appliances and stone benches
- Provisions for solar
- Second living zone
- Brushbox timber floors and stone crafted gas fireplace
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.7 – 3.0m ceilings throughout
- Extensive insulation (roof blanket, R4 ceiling batts and R2.5 in the wall cavities)
- Double lock-up garage with attic ladder with access to the generous storage platform in the roof
Roller Door Access