Here's your chance to own this lovely brick veneer home sitting on a low maintenance block in a peaceful yet popular South Orange location.
Immediately you will be greeted by the north facing front yard and the sunny verandah, which leads into the fresh and spacious lounge room. The lounge room, along with dining, kitchen, and hallway feature gorgeous, low maintenance polished timber floorboards. The kitchen is tastefully renovated with crisp white cupboards, electric cooking and dishwasher, and is perfectly positioned to open out to the private and covered alfresco area.
Both bedrooms have built in robes and a northern aspect which capture the morning sun, and are finished with timber blinds. Ducted gas heating will keep you cosy all winter. The beautifully renovated bathroom with separate shower and bath, separate toilet, and neutral colour scheme adds freshness and aesthetic appeal to this home.
There is a third bedroom with ensuite and separate entry at the rear of the home, making it perfect for use as a teenager retreat, visitor accommodation, home office, or home business.
Other features include:
- Single lock up garage + single carport
- Fully enclosed north facing yard
- Garden Shed
- Popular South Orange location – walking distance to town
- Close to Orange Aquatic Centre and Delish Catering
- Strong rental history - currently leased for $360 per week
- Established and low maintenance gardens
- New hot water system (installed January 2020)
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Roller Door Access